HOW TO FIRE SOMEONE WITHOUT GETTING SUED
We are running a web event on ‘How to fire someone without getting sued’
As a business owner this is a must have skill.
Did you know?
- Did you know that to fire someone it’s no longer the old ‘3 strikes and you’re out’ approach?
- Did you know that SMEs have the highest number of Unfair Dismissal Claims against them?
- Did you know that you can be forced to pay up to 6 months salary in compensation to an ex-employee if you are found to have unfairly dismissed them? Or that they could even get their old job back with you?!
THERE ARE THREE WAYS YOU CAN GET THIS CRITICAL INFORMATION
FREEBIE - Gets you access to the web event and you can get your questions answered by an expert live on our Q&A feed.
DELUXE $49 - Freebie access plus the slides from our event
ULTIMATE $69 - Freebie and Deluxe benefits plus :
* A recording of the event so you can refer back whenever you wish
* Access to clean water for a child in Malawi for life, thanks to our lifetime partner ship with B1G1
I HAVE SPOKEN TO OVER 850 BUSINESS OWNERS THIS YEAR AND ONE OF THEIR GREATEST ‘EMPLOYEE
HEADACHES’ IS WHEN THEY HAVE A NON-PERFORMING EMPLOYEE - THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM.
My name is Natasha Hawker - founder & director of Employee Matters - an employee relations company and I am an employee expert. My team
and I are great at helping business owners, who have limited time and money, hire great people and, just as importantly, fire non-performers.
Business owners have three main problems when it comes to firing:
They are scared of getting sued
They are failing the unfair dismissal test
So they do nothing and just hang on to the non-performing employee which impacts productivity and morale
EMPLOYEE MATTERS MANAGING DIRECTOR
The above reasons are why we are running a web event ‘how to fire someone without getting sued’ as a business owner this is a ‘must have’ skill. For all attendees, there will be a free template to help you manage those ‘difficult conversations’ with ease. We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you, so that you can grow your business faster than ever before through your employees.
Remember ‘your employees really do matter’