Want to reduce your recruitment costs by two thirds?
Recruitment Agencies typically charge 15% of the total compensation of the new hire. On an average salary of $56k + super this equates to $9,198 per placement and, let's face it, in many cases the recruiter is quite junior, sales-driven and transient. Compare this with having your own recruitment team that you bring in and out of your business as you require it. Our recruitment team has over 45 years experience between them and they can partner with your business for the long term, so they know what you and your business need. They have superior talent-sourcing and matching expertise. We are not an agency - we integrate with your business and get results for about a third of the cost that an agency would charge.
We can do all the below or you can pick and choose - just let us know:
- Writing the ads and development of screening questionnaires
- Receiving and responding to all applications
- Culling CVs, rejecting candidates and presenting a quality shortlist to you
- Phone-screening shortlisted individuals
- Interviewing - either we give you advice, we assist at interview or we do it all for you
- Making an offer
- Reference and background checking
- Weekly reporting on recruitment statistics
PART OF THE REASON THAT WE ARE ABLE TO GIVE AN EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH OUR CANDIDATES AND OUR CLIENTS IS THAT WE HAVE A FANTASTIC CLOUD-BASED RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT TOOL.
This enables us to:
- Build a searchable database
- Liaise personally with candidates protecting your brand
- Add detailed file notes for reference
- Integrate seamlessly with job boards such as SEEK etc.
- All our candidates say they feel that we deal with them professionally & personally.
‘If you need to recruit, then speak first to Natasha Hawker from Employee Matters – the best way to find people. DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF – IT’S NOT WORTH IT!!! I cannot recommend their services enough. Hopefully you’ll have ‘Super Sally’ working for you - who has found us some great people. She does all the hard work, screens out the unsuitable applicants, and you’re left with just a few interviews – everything else is done for you and for such a great price it’s not even worth your time doing anything else. We will never use anyone or anything else (just don’t tell Natasha that!)’
Mosmar | Director