Senior HR Practitioner
Industries: Professional Services, banking and finance, corporate travel, recruitment consulting & IT
Expert in Employment Relations, recruitment, performance management, terminations and mediation. Natasha has been quoted in articles for the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, the Australian Financial Review and the Huffington Post and she has often been interviewed on the radio, including the ABC.
Natasha is a sought after speaker and has a proven track record of educating and engaging audiences both small and large around the country. To inquire after her availability and learn more, visit her webpage Here.
Early in my career, I worked in Banking & Finance and as a Recruiter before focusing on Human Resources. I now have over 22 years’ experience and I have worked and lived in Australia, the UK and India. I have delivered training in Australia, USA, Asia, UK & New Zealand. I have managed employees across all aspects of HR and earned myself the nickname of ‘The Angel of Death’ at one time by terminating 40 employees in 6 weeks.
I believe SMEs are the backbone of this country and work harder than anyone else – I am driven to help them grow their businesses through their employees, lose their ‘employee headaches’ and do what they love. This is why I wrote my book ‘From Hire to Fire & Everything in Between’ to help business owners who have limited time, money and employee relations knowledge – hire better, manage better and fire better.
Together, my team and I have over 190 years of hands-on experience – we are happy to have those difficult conversations you may not wish to have yourself, script them for your or sit with you and support you through the process. We know what you, as an employer, should and shouldn’t do when managing your employees.
I also want to make the world a better place and we do this through our lifetime partnership with the Global Giving Institute, B1G1: Business for Good. When you work with us, you too will be changing the world for the better.
Outside of work, I am a qualified yacht skipper, play squash at 6am a couple of mornings a week and I’m a mum to 3 fabulous kids; and I enjoy a glass of wine or two!
Compliance and Risk Management
Industries: Banking and Finance, Investment and Securities.
I have 22 years banking and finance experience in the UK and Australia working for companies such as Coutts (UK) and Macquarie Bank across Private Banking, Compliance and Margin Lending. Since the end of 2011, I have been running Employee Matters focusing on Finance, Payroll, Compliance and editing Natasha’s blogs and articles. Yes, sometimes extensive red pen is required.
Our three kids keep us pretty busy so there does not seem to be much spare time. In what little spare time I do have I am also studying to be a primary school teacher.
We have spent considerable time developing great tools to help small businesses maximise profitability through their people. We understand the challenges of running a small business as we are one ourselves. I believe that Natasha and I bring extensive corporate experience and compliance to small businesses to use for their competitive advantage.
Outside of work I love reading, soccer and want to get back into diving when I find a good buddy!
- Industries: Charity, Health Services, Newspapers, Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Funds Management and Banking
- Key Strengths: Generalist HR, Business Operations
Sally has 20 years experience working in a variety of administrative roles ranging from Executive Assistant to a Global Partner, to an Office Manager for a property investment firm. She also worked in residential real estate as a property manager in her earlier career.
- Industries: Property, financial services and business consulting
- Key strengths: Professionalism, recruitment, organisational skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail
Outside of work Sally loves to travel both domestically and abroad and loves nothing more than to entertain her family and friends and cook up a storm in the kitchen.
After starting her career in investment banking, Caroline lived and worked for 10 years in North America and Africa working for the United Nations specialising in administration and logistics. After moving back to Sydney in 2002 and taking a break to raise three children, Caroline got her start in HR in 2011 and after a stint in Dubai is now New Zealand based.
- Industries: Banking and Finance, non-profit organisations
- Key strengths – Innovation, research, recruitment, social media management, global viewpoint, quality client relations
Caroline loves spending time with the family camping and travelling. She is also a real night owl and coffee/chocolate addict, speaks a little French and is improving her Arabic language skills.
Carmen has 14 years recruitment experience, working with global organisations. She started off in support roles in HR / Recruitment and over the years took on a more hands-on approach in Recruitment. In her most recent role at Toyota Financial Services Australia, Carmen ran the Recruitment function Australia-wide
- Industries – Banking and Finance, Motor Finance and Travel
- Key Strengths – Recruitment, ability to build rapport and relationships, professionalism and attention to detail
Carmen loves spending quality time with her family and friends, travelling, getting lost in National Parks (not literally), photography, baking, skiing (at an amateur level) and not taking life too seriously.
Kate has had 10 years global experience in HR and related areas, and has held positions in Australia, the Netherlands and Scotland. She has supported client groups predominantly in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. She has a degree in Organisational Learning from UTS in Australia.
- Industries: Recruitment, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Software Engineering and the Airline industry
- Key strengths: coaching, recruitment, global mobility, employee relations and learning
Outside of work Kate loves to travel, see live music and is a big foodie.
Kath has 18 years generalist experience covering a broad spectrum of activities. She is a trusted and respected professional focused on partnering with clients to deliver pragmatic solutions to meet business needs.
- Industries: Banking & finance, health, insurance and telecommunications.
- Key Strengths: Employee relations, recruitment strategy and management, remuneration and benefits, policy review and development, key talent and retention programs, performance management and change management programs, including restructuring and mergers
Kath is a mad ‘80’s’ fan who loves live music gigs, enjoys a laugh and spending time with her family and friends. She also loves the outdoors and is a keen gardener and enjoys camping and marshmallows by the fire when it’s not raining.
Catherine has had over 15 years experience as a Human Resources professional. Catherine has held a number of HR Advisor positions, as well as specialist positions within the Performance Management and Recruiting and Career Services departments.
- Industries: Insurance, Human Resources Consultancy
- Key Strengths: Extensive experience with a wide range of small businesses. She has demonstrated great ability in change management, recruitment, restructures, Modern Award interpretation, performance management and training
In her down time Catherine loves spending time with her two boys and travelling.
Helen has over 20 years experience as a Human Resources professional and has held Senior Human Resources generalist positions of both a strategic and operational nature.
Helen has a demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships and partner with clients to assist with achievement of business imperatives.
- Industries – Banking and Finance, SME’s
- Key Strengths – HR Generalist, Organisational Development, Talent and Career Management, Diversity and Inclusion
Helen enjoys spending time with her family (including an elderly cat) and enjoys living and working in Sydney.
Sandra has over 18 years of HR Generalist Management Experience, having worked for both SME’s and large corporations such as De’Longhi & Kenwood, Philips Lighting and Lend Lease Retail. She has an MBA from the University of Adelaide in South Australia. She is passionate about helping people and her experience and professional style ensure a business-focused approach to any employee challenge.
- Industries: Software Research & Development, FMCG, Corporate
- Key Strengths: HR Generalist, Coaching/Mentoring, Performance Management, Workforce planning
Outside of work Sandra is kept busy by her 3 young kids and loves to escape with a good book and a big piece of chocolate cake!
Stacy has 10 years experience as an HR generalist up to state-management level and has complimentary experience in operations up to a senior level. Stacy is a commercially minded HR professional who utilises her in-depth knowledge of human behaviour to help businesses grow their people strategy. She has a degree in Social Science and Human Resources.
- Industries: Community Services (not for profit and private), government (local and state), retail
- Key strengths: HR Generalist, talent development and management, coaching, leadership programs, performance management, strategic planning
Outside of work Stacy enjoys attending bootcamp, volunteering as an ethics teacher and dancing around the kitchen with her kids.
Melbourne based, Nardia has over 20 years experience as a HR practitioner, both operational and strategic, working with a diverse range of industries. Roles have ranged from stand alone HR in medium to large organisations, through to her most recent role as part of the Executive team in a small rural health service. Nardia has a demonstrated ability to build management capability to drive organisational success.
- Industries: Manufacturing, Transport, Financial Services, Public Health
- Key Strengths: HR Generalist, Strategy, Talent Development, Management Coaching/Mentoring
Nardia has a passion for interior design, building and renovating and loves where she lives in the Macedon Ranges, Victoria.
Based in the Sutherland Shire, Morgan has over 15 years’ experience working with small, medium and large organisations to help them manage their most important resource – their people. She has experience in recruitment, people management, operational and strategic HR, with a specialty in performance improvement. Morgan is passionate about helping businesses to ensure their HR systems are in place and that they feel confident working with their employees to achieve their business goals.
- Industries: Workers Compensation Insurance, Government Employment Services, Franchise, Business Lounge
Key Strengths: HR Generalist, Management Coaching/Mentoring, Performance Improvement, Business Operations
Outside of work Morgan can be found chauffeuring her 3 young kids around and volunteering at school!