In this episode, I chat with Natasha Hawker about savvy human resources (HR) strategies. This is one of the areas dental practice owners and managers struggle with regularly.
Natasha is an employment and HR expert and director of Employee Matters. Natasha believes small businesses are the backbone of this country and work harder than anyone else. She helps small businesses grow their businesses through their employees. She helps them lose their ‘employee headaches’ and do what they love.
Natasha is the author of the book ‘From Hire to Fire & Everything in Between’. Her book helps business owners hire better, manage better and fire better even when they have limited time, money and employee relations knowledge.
In this episode we chat about:
- How to attract and retain great staff
- Employer obligations
- Pitfalls and traps for small businesses
- How to measure and increase staff engagement
- Different interview styles and questions
- Firing elegantly and without repercussions
- And more…………
Click Here to listen